100 random questions
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“seven years ago as an undergraduate, was scattered all over the”
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The top half of my desk.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
I was watching a countdown of Internets greatest dumb asses.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The countdown of Internets greatest dumb asses…
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
We went to the store.
- Did you dream last night?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- When did you last laugh?
Watching the dumb asses in TV being dumb asses.
- Do you remember why / at what?
The dumb asses…
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. We’re remodeling.
- Seen anything weird lately?
No… But I guess others see it as weird. People who think lizard people are taking over the world. It was Nikki Minaj doing an interview and her eyes made a rapid movement so it seemed as if she had reptile eyes. Not weird.. Logical thinking, people.. Come on.
- What do you think of this quiz?
Kinda boring, really… so far…
- What is the last film you saw?
“Dinosaurs” … Don’t ask..
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I think Norway is pretty good, actually. But, I don’t know.. Hawaii, maybe?
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in Hawaii?
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
That I’ve won a gold medal in competitive air gun shooting.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Do you like to dance?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. Depends on where, tho.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
No, I don’t think so.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Some idiot sales person wanting me to change my cellphone thingie to theirs.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A compilation of Wrecking Ball and Nothing Compares to You.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
- Type of music you like most?
I like most music.
- Type of music you dislike most?
R.E.M, experimental Jazz (cat strangling type)…
- Are you listening to music right now?
No, but that’s a good idea… One second. Now I am.
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- What was the last thing you bought?
Food for myself… dinner, you know.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No. Closest I’ve gotten is to sit on one… and a moped.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Do you have a garden?
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
For the first verse, yes.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Must take pill!!
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
Kapp Ahl. Clothing store.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t have a credit card. And I won’t get one because I don’t believe in buying things with money I don’t have at that moment.
- What time is bed time?
At about 10:20 PM, but I play my 3DS, read and watch movies till well past 12am.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
One, going on 500
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Well, I do.. and I want more.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
I had a huge ass party in my yard with the family.. both mine and hubby’s… and his work buddies. It was a blast!
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Always half full.
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
A few years ago.
- Have you ever won a trophy?
No, but I have won a gold medal, tho…
- Are you a good cook?
I think so, yes.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don’t have a license, but it can’t be THAT hard….
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
No, thank goodness…
- Do you touch-type?
- What’s under your bed?
Dust bunnies and maybe a sock…
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I do.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk… and I like to listen to Yo-Yo Ma play Gabriel’s Oboe.
- Where were you on Valentine’s day?
At home, not celebrating an over commercialized and fake holiday.
- What time do you get up?
- What was the name of your first pet?
Goldie. She was a goldfish.
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
Yeah, we’re going to put up the studs in the living room.
- How are you feeling right now?
So good, you have no idea…
- What do you think about the most?
I don’t know. “I should really play more on my ps3” maybe?
- What time do you get up in the morning?
Eh, you just asked me that.. it’s still 7:30am ish
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
A little while. And then they’d suddenly start getting money into their account from nowhere.. hee hee…
- Who would you tell first?
Hubby, of course.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Oh, wow… Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
You do know you’re asking the same questions over and over again, right?
- What do you do most when you are bored?
Surf the internet.
- What do you do for a living?
I work, as a temp, in a store.
- Do you love your job?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A lot of things. Airline stewardess, F-16 pilot, hair dresser, free lance photographer.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg. Evolution. It’s not hard…
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
The library, I think… where we’ll have sherry while the menfolk have cigars in the billiard room.
- What kind of car do you drive?
In my dreams it’s a Bugatti… in real life, I don’t drive. But when I do it’ll be a Fiat 500.
- What are your best physical features?
Eyes? Smile? I don’t know…
- What are your best characteristics?
I have no idea…
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Prague, Kiel and London.
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Science-fiction, horror, fantasy. I read a lot of Stephen King..
- Where would you want to retire to?
Not the library, then. How about the drawing room.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
That minute when you’ve curled up under the covers at night.
- Where did you grow up?
I grew up… ? O.O
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
About 8 hours by car.
- What are you reading now?
These stupid questions.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
- Do you have pets?
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends on who’s calling. If it’s people I know, right away. If it’s sales people, I give them the busy signal.
- What is your best childhood memory?
Hmm.. I don’t know if it’s the best, but it’s the one that comes to mind right now. When my parents were folding laundry, especially the bed sheets, my brother and I would sit on the floor between them and they’d fluff our heads with the sheets.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I’ve been a phone sales person, I’ve worked in a grocery store, at a factory… and more stores.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
No, not really.. OH WAIT!! I’m opening a bottle of soda soon! ZOMG!
- What is most important in life?
To value yourself, love yourself and respect yourself. Have fun, be silly, love a lot, live a lot, laugh and be happy.
- What Inspires You?
Depends on what that thing is inspiring me to do. A good piece of music might inspire me to write… as a good book might.
That was kinda a hard one.
A terrible song, sung by Justine Bieber might inspire me to want to kick his face in..
And a terrible movie, like Twilight, might inspire me to stab my eyes.
See.. It’s all relative.
This entry was posted in Blog
. Bookmark the permalink