- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“go to Maddy’s when his exercise in humiliation was over,”
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Cotton pads in my “stuff” basket containing nailpolish remover and nailpolish too.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
I was watching a guy on youtube do a walkthrough of Dark Souls.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I can’t remember… probably “Murder, she wrote”
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like 20 min ago. We went to the store to get toiletpaper…
- Did you dream last night?
- Do you remember your dreams?
Some of them. Like the other day I had a dream about Eddie Izzard coming to visit, and he had loads of camera people with him because he was getting promo shots for his new tour.
- When did you last laugh?
Earlier today, while watching that guy play Dark Souls.
- Do you remember why / at what?
….see above… 😛
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Seen anything weird lately?
No, not that I can remember. Unless you count a nude Eddie Izzard taking promo photoes in your garden weird…
- What do you think of this quiz?
Good, so far.
- What is the last film you saw?
Plan 9 from outer space.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new wardrobe.. clothes, not the wardrobe itself…
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I can curl my tongue…?
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make everyone Atheists.
- Do you like to dance?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends on where. England, maybe…
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Linda, from work.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Symphony of Science – The Quantum World.
Seriously, go to Youtube and check it out! It’s so cool.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
- Type of music you like most?
Rock, pop, soft rock… idk..
- Type of music you dislike most?
Experimental Jazz.. the kind that sounds like cats being tortured..
And everything with R.E.M.
- Are you listening to music right now?
No. But I could.. 😉
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Renovate the bathroom.
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Nope, scooter is the closest.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Do you have a garden?
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Just the first verse which is the one most sung… I struggle with the rest.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t have a credit card.
- What time is bed time?
Actually at 10pm. I know it sounds early, however… I play some Animal Crossing and read… so I usually turn off the lights at a little over midnight…
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I want more…
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Celebrate it. My parents came to visit and it was really nice.
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Always half full
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I’ve never grown my own tomatoes… no, wait.. I did.. cherry tomatoes.. I think only one of them turned out… and it was aaaages ago.
- Have you ever won a trophy?
No, but I have won a medal for being the best shot of my age group.
- Are you a good cook?
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don’t have a car, but I think it’d crack the mystery of gas pumping if I had to try…
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Only one??? Oh, man. Again I’ll have to go with Carl Sagan.
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
- Do you touch-type?
…I kinda have to touch the keys to type… 😛
- What’s under your bed?
Nothing, I hope.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely. But more often than not it’s more like lust at first sight.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
I’d like to listen to Symphony of Science.
- Where were you on Valentine’s day?
I was at home, not celebrating Valentine’s day..
- What time do you get up?
Between 7.30am and 9am
- What was the name of your first pet?
Gulli, the goldfish.
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
I have work on Saturday and movie with the gang on Sunday.
- How are you feeling right now?
Better than before when I was headachy.
- What do you think about the most?
I don’t know. I’ve never thought about it.
- What time do you get up in the morning?
Didn’t we just cover this?? Between 7.30 and 9am
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I think I’d drag it out for a long long time
- Who would you tell first?
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- What do you do most when you are bored?
Surf the internet…or watch TV… or read…
- What do you do for a living?
I work at a store… selling stuff.
- Do you love your job?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
….right where I’m at…
- What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t own a car myself, but the family car is a Mitsubishi.
- What are your best physical features?
I have no idea. I think I have a lovely smile…
- What are your best characteristics?
Humor, I think…
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Phuket, I think. A lone island all by my lonesome…
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror, sci-fi, scary stuff. Typical Stephen King stuff…
- Where would you want to retire to?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
I don’t know. After 6pm, I think.
- Where did you grow up?
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
About 8-9 hours drive away.
- What are you reading now?
The Gunslinger by Stephen King
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
- Do you have pets?
Not counting dustbunnies, no.
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
I don’t have a regular “ring” on my cellphone. I have, at the moment, “Love Actually – PM’s love theme” (the airport part) as my ringtone.
- What is your best childhood memory?
Rolling in cool, green summer grass.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I’ve been a christmas wrapper, a telephone seller (hated it), been a teller, a forklift driver (and other functions) and am now a retailer (I think it’s called…)
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Erm, I… no… Nothing exciting going on.
- What is most important in life?
Air, water and good food. And love.. let’s not forget love.
- What Inspires You?
A good book, a good movie, a nice piece of music.