I know I’ve done this before, but I thought it’s about time to do this again. I mean, I am getting older, and my views might have changed a little… But I’ll try hard not to answer the questions in the same manner this time around. Here we go:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
“arrogant fyr som… han hadde et fornemt narvn og…” (Kepler – Paganinikontrakten)
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The monitor to my ps3, loudspeakers to said monitor and body lotion.
3.Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Watching TheRadBrad play Edge of Nowhere (VR)
4.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Oh boy… I think it must have been Midsomer Murders
5.Without looking, guess what time it is
6.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:35 YEH, BOI!!!!
7.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TheRadBrad talking about playing Edge of Nowhere and construction work going on outside
8.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I stepped outside yesterday and I was visited by a friend who brought me flowers ^_^ And we were talking about everything and nothing, like we always do.
9. Did you dream last night?
Boy, did I ever…
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, most of them. Last night I was dreaming about the entity again. The invisible one that keeps turning up and I have to forcefully tell it to leave me alone.
11. When did you last laugh?
Not too long ago. Like.. an hour or so… idk.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
Yes, I do. I was watching a Rooster Teeth thing, and they are funny. Especially when Meg Turney is in the mix. And she was this time, so it worked out great.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. After we redid the room we haven’t gotten that far yet as to hang pictures and stuff.. AND I have some plans for the pictures, so yeah…
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Like in person or…? In person, no.. On youtube, yes.
15. What do you think of this quiz?
So far so good…
16. What is the last film you saw?
The Transatlantic Tunnel from 1935. (Don’t! Just…don’t!)
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I’m very happy here, actually. But.. as long as my lovely hubby is with me, I’d be happy anywhere in the world.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My family home. Remodel it and use it as a summer house.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I said ban religion last time…so I’ll go with : ban politics! But that wouldn’t work, so… hmm.. that’s a tough one. I don’t know.. Just try to make people more open-minded and accepting of others.
21. Do you like to dance?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends where it is. If Turkey, HELL NO!!!! Hawaii…maybe.. Tropical island.. totally..
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Hubby called me.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The Discord app.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
It’s been ages.
27. Type of music you like most?
I like most of anything. I’ll listen to anything, almost…
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Experimental jazz, R.E.M, Bieber crap and Norwegian rap…
29. Are you listening to music right now?
No, I’m listening to TheRadBrad still playing Edge of Nowhere
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Boring blue. But I’m hoping we’ll change that soon.. make it an oak coloured floor. Me like that.
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
32. What was the last thing you bought?
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No, I don’t have a deathwish.
35. Do you have a garden?
Yes. A big one. Not that size matters…
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
The first verse, yes.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Neil deGrasse Tyson. I like good thinkers.
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None. I don’t want to become a debt slave just so that I can have nice things. I’d rather wait and buy things when I can afford them.
41. What time is bed time?
Anytime!! Because I’m an adult!! But it used to be 10pm, but lately it’s been closer to 11pm…
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
Still just the one.. Hoping to get more soon.
44. If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
eh… see above…
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Celebrate, of course.. duh.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
It’s still half full. But sometimes it’s harder to judge, but I’m getting to half full full time soon.
49. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
50. When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I have no idea… Wait.. February, I think.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
No, but I’ve won a medal.
52. Are you a good cook?
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Sure, can’t be that hard.
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Last time I said Carl Sagan, but I think I’ll say Hideo Kojima. I want to thank him for giving us Snake… <3
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
Yes. I’m doing it right now.
57. What’s under your bed?
Dust bunnies and bugs, probably.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I do.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like playing games.
60. Where were you on Valentine’s day?
I was visiting my dad, making him lots and lots of cakes. I’m glad he got to enjoy them before he died.
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
On Saturday I have work from 2pm to 6pm and after that it’s home for dinner and drinks. Then on Sunday we’ll be packing our stuff for our vacation.
65. How are you feeling right now?
I’m feeling pretty darned good.
66. What do you think about the most?
At the moment it’s a mix of a lot of things. My dad passing, things that needs to be done both here and at my dads house… and also about streaming and how I hope I get more time to do it soon.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
We covered this… 7:30am
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Hehe.. I don’t know.
69. Who would you tell first?
My hubby, of course.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
I saw the last The Hobbit movie.
71. Do you sing in the shower?
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Again??? Have you checked your questions before posting them???
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Watch Youtube and/or play games.
74. What do you do for a living?
I work at a store (and am trying my hand at being a writer).
75. Do you love your job?
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A lot of things. Hairdresser, airline stewardess… I think that was about it…
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Full time streamer?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg. See, the dinosaurs laid eggs before the chicken even became chickens….
79. How many keys on your key ring?
80. Where would you retire to?
I don’t know. I think I’d not retire to anywhere.. I’d play more games, keep my mind occupied, but I wouldn’t want to go anywhere..
81. What kind of car do you drive?
82. What are your best physical features?
My eyes are pretty, my boobs are banging and my ass is pretty nicely rounded.. but everything in between is mush..
83. What are your best characteristics?
I don’t take myself too seriously, but I won’t let anyone walk over me.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
The Arctic Circle.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror, mystery, science-fiction…
86. Where would you want to retire to?
Jesus.. this again?? How about the Bahamas??
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
I like dusk. Dusk is nice.. But also night, when the stars come out.
88. Where did you grow up?
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
It’s about 8-9 hours by car.
90. What are you reading now?
A lot of books. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King, The Hypnotist by Kepler, The Paganinicontract by Kepler… another one by King..
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning person, for sure.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Is that a thing people can’t do? Yes, of course I can…
94. Do you have pets?
No, I don’t, sadly..
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends who’s calling. And I don’t have a ring-ring tone.. I have Markiplier singing “Oh, bitch I’m fabulous”.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
The smell of freshly cut grass, melting lead and gun oil, the taste of sour weed.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I think I’ve had 6 different work places.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I have Oblivion, Metal Gear Solid (a few games), Silent hill (a few games), Dead Space 1 and 2 and a lot more games to stream. Might not be new news, but I’m excited about it none the less… especially since my Elgato FINALLY GOT FIXED!!! WOOOOT
99. What is most important in life?
Love others, accept others, don’t judge before you know the whole truth…but most most important: Love yourself.
100. What Inspires You?
A lot of things inspire me. It all depends what you mean by inspire, though. I mean, last time I said that a good piece of music can inspire me to write and a bad piece of music can inspire me to punch babies (not that I’d ever do that.. seriously)…
Honestly, though..right now I can’t think of anything.. how lame is that.. lol
I guess that concludes our “catching up with Lene”. Not a lot has changed.
Maybe in another few years I’ll find one of these question things that has new questions. Or maybe I could have read through them before I posted it.. Oh well. Live and learn, eh?
I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care of yourself, and each other..