Mood: Tired, but splendind.
Listening to: Some guy playing Alice (in wonderland) on Youtube.
So.. a week has past and I don’t know how I’ve done with my commandments. I think I’ve done good.
1. You shall not have other gods before Me.
Well, that one I’ve broken every single day… so that’d be 7.
2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image – any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
I made a knitting pattern with a reindeer… does that count? I mean.. I know it’s not carving… but it is making an image of a creature… And how discriminating it is for those who do wood carvings for a living. Some of that stuff is like works of art…. I’ll give it a 1… seeing as I only did a reindeer pattern… And I haven’t knitted it yet.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your GOD in vain.
OMG, I think I’ve broken this one the most… I’ve lost count… idk… 50?
4. Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy.
I remember that today is Sunday and it’s supposed to be a resting day. I have rested.. but I’ve also loaded the dishwasher… 1.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
I do that every day. I love my parents and I am so happy they are still friends even though they are divorced. 7.
6. You shall not murder.
Oh, dratt… I tried to do my best here, but I’m afraid I have killed three spiders. 3.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
I haven’t done that this whole week… or the week before… or the week before that.. etc. And I’m not going to next week.. or the week after that.. etc. I’m not planning on becoming an adult any time soon.
8. You shall not steal.
To my knowledge I haven’t stolen anything. Except maybe some looks.. and smiles.. I don’t know if that counts.
9. You shall not bear flase witness against your neighbor.
I… he hasn’t done anything wrong so that I have been put in the possission to bear false witness, or true witness, against him…
10. You shal not covet your neighbors house; you shal not covet your neighbors wife, nor his male servent, nor his female servent, nor his ox, nor his ass…donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
No problem. He doesn’t have a wife, nor a male and/or female servent… not an ass or ox… and his house is almost like ours, but I think ours is better now after the stuff we’ve done with it.
That means I’ve broken some of the commandments alot and some not at all…
And it’s very easy to break the ones that are easy to break.. and it’s easy to not break those you don’t want to break.. I’ll never stop honoring my parents, I’ll never adult, I won’t murder… except insects, but I don’t think that counts.
What I’ve learned from it? Haven’t got a clue. I just thought it’d be fun to see how it works for a atheist.
IN other news…
Nothing much has happened this week. I’ve been working and going about my business.
Soon I’ll be making chinese pancakes for our dinner later. I’m making Chinese chicken marinated in oystersauce.
I’ve never made it before so it’ll be interesting to see how it all comes out.
And later today we’re finally getting our movie night back.. yay!
I’ve switched to daylightsaving.. did it last night… it’s 11am now… I hope people will turn up.