This is the page where I write about me. :3
My name is Lene, I’m a 30 something year old woman from Norway and… well… I’m passionate about a lot of things. Movies, music, writing, singing, shoes, fluffy slippers, beautiful things like decorative stuff etc.
The first thing I thought of when I got this site was to do movie reviews… I don’t know why, but making a review my own way just seems like fun. I know a lot of people won’t like it, seeing as there are spoilers in them, but I do warn people.
The whole reason why I called my site, or the adress Beauty
This is my Beauty. Well, not mine, but Jan had her before I moved in with him, and I loved her… She was the best rottie that ever lived. She was put down January 28th, 2007. She’s deeply missed, but seeing as it’s been over two years, I want a new dog… lol
No do will ever take her place, I just want a companion again…
Me, as a Viking. (I have shorter hair now)
And this is me one new years eve… long ago…
Anyways. I hope you enjoy the site and if you don’t then… don’t complain to me… 😉
(one of the cutest things I know…)
1. How old will you be in 10 months?
I’ll be 32 by then….
2. Do you think you’ll get married before then?
I doubt that so very very much.
3. Who do you talk to most on msn?
That varies. And I think I talk to two people more than anyone. Ellie and Camilla.
4. Do you remember where you were September 11th, 2001?
I was at home, staring on the TV, thinking someone had made fottage of the World Trade Center collapsing. I didn’t know what really had happened till later.
5. Who called you last?
6. What CD is in your CD-player?
I have a CD-player??? Erm… might be Metallica…. or A-Ha.. idk…
7. Do you have a pet?
Does dust bunnies count? No, after Beauty, our beloved rottie, passed, we haven’t gotten a new one. Although, I want a cogri and/or a kitty (main coon)
8. When was the last time you drank coffee?
I don’t drink coffee… The only way I can “drink” coffee is by dunking sugar cups in a cup and then suck the cube.
9. Are your parents married?
No, they divorced ages ago. But they stayed friends and that’s so important…
10. When did you see your mother last?
Oh wow.. erm… last summer when they came to visit?
11. Do you like traveling by plane?
Oh yes XD… love it
12. How many countries have you lived in?
Is Bergen considered a country of it’s own? (that’s what my bf keeps telling me…) Just one… Norway
13. How many places have you lived?
Erm.. there’s my dad’s place, my mom’s place (although, I never lived there, lived there… but it was home) and here. so that’s three… or two and a half..
14. How many siblings do you have?
Gots one brova.
15. Do you know how to whistle?
Yes, you put your lips together and blow… *sexy eyes*
16. What was the last you ate?
Bacon crisps last night… mmmm
17. What is your favorite ice cream?
hmmm…. chocolate chip ice cream, lemon ice cream, pistacio (sp?) ice cream with chocolate chips…
18. What are you looking forward to?
This summer, visiting my mum… and getting my maniquin… and fabric so I can start getting creative XD
19. Is there something you want to tell someone?
No, ma’am… I’ll be quiet *hangs head and sits down*
20. What will you be doing in an hour?
Shower, maybe? I don’t know.. I usually don’t plan my life hour by hour…
21. Do you like coffee?
22. How many glasses of water do you drink a day on avarage?
I have no idea. None?
23. Is there someone in love with you?
I sure as hell hope so… lol
24. Would you sleep with someone else or sleep alone?
I sleep with my boyfriend every night… not counting the days he works nights…
25. Have you ever been talked to for talking in class?
It’s been a long time, but yes, I think I have… and it wasn’t as much me talking in class as yelling at some idiot heads who were trying to stick some sign on my back…
26. Do you know how to play poker?
I think I do…
28. Have you even been to Canada?
Sadly, no… I’d like to go…
29. What’s the last song you listened to?
Nouvelle Vague – Dancing with myself
30. Do you know anyone who has birthday the same day as you?
Eh… well.. I haven’t seen him since junior high… but yeah, there was a guy in my class.
31. How many countries have you visited?
Not counting Norway; Sweden, England, Greece, Romania… (and Bergen)
32. Do you know any languages different from your native language?
Well… there’s English, some japanese (VERY little), some german, some spanish, some french.. .and I understand swedish and danish… the only language I can carry out a conversation over a long period of time is english..
33. Do you want piercings or tattoos?
I have my ears pierced… like five in my left ear and two in my right… and I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a miffed unicorn… and I’m getting more done!
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
35. Swimmingpool or sea?
Both, please. Although you get less crap in a swimmingpool, like stingers from gellyfish and stuff, I do prefer the ocean. mmmm…salty…
36. How is the weather where you’re at?
37. Do you eat breakfast on a daily basis?
Yes, I’m good at that… although… some late breakfasts..
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Me? although, I’m not a thing, thank you…
39. What’s the last thing you bought?
Oh wow… Food? No wait… yarn…
40. What is your favorite TV show?
Judge Judy, Law and Order:Criminal Intent (D’onofrio only), border security in Autralia, Doctor Who (old school)
41. Can you roll your tongue?
42. Can you dive without holding your nose?
Yes… that’s easy… never understood why people had to hold their nose…
43. Do you sleep with teddybears?
Yes… one big lovable live one ^_^
44. What is your blood type?
Have no idea… never had the need to find out…
45. Is all fare in love and war?
46. What colors are your bedroom walls?
47. Do you turn of the water when you’re brushing your teeth?
48. Do you sleep with the doors on your closet/closets open of closed?
That depends, but more often than not, with them open…
49. Are you an adult?
By age only… by heart I’m still childlike..
50. Have you taken “sun” the last month?
51. Do you know how to change oil on a car?
I think I can.. never tried, but I’ve seen it done…
52. Have you ever gotten a ticket for speeding?
53. Are you addicted to tv?
Not so much as I used to be…
54. Do you like orange juice?
With vodka, yes… and without too…
55. When you turn off your alarm clock, do you usually fall back to sleep?
56. If you had the chanse to babysit a monkey for a week, would you do it?
Depends on the monkey… and if it had a huge cage I could stuff it in when the novilty wore off…
57. What do you want to do more than anything right now?
Hmmm… listen to music, but my music is stolen… *sighs*
58. Coffee or energydrink?
Depends on the energy drink…
59. What is your favorite town?
Bergen… and Mysen… of course… even though nothing major ever happens here..
60. If you were chased by an alligator, what would you do?
Run very very fast…
61. Do you like your hand writing?
Yeah, at times it can be really nice.. lol… and I should like it.. I basically write on everything.. (post-it heaven)
62. What song are you listening to?
No song.. melody. Dexter (tv show) theme… not the start theme, but the melody they play when he has realizations and at the end of every episode…
63. Have you ever been so drunk you’ve passed out?
64. If your boyfriend cheated on you, what would you do?
Interesting question. When I was younger I was so sure I’d leave him or something, but now… Of course I’d be devistated and hurt, but eventually I’d forgive…
65. When did you wake up this morning?
First at 4.30 am, then at 7.45 am… and then at 8.45 am.. and that’s when I got up…
66. Do you have nephews/nieces?
67. What do you like with yourself?
My humor, the way I can always find a silverlining, the way I’m always there for people who need help.. but bodily, my eyes and smile.. (and pretty soon my leg too.. where the flower tattoo will be XD )
68. Who did you talk to last?
Jan (my boyfriend)
69. What was the worse subject in school?
Well, through out my school career there has been many subjects I’ve loathed. Like French, but that was because my teacher was a bitch and hated me… but the common hate thing throughout the years has been math…
70. Where do you want to live when you get older?
I’m staying right here!!!!
71. What did you dream last night?
Oh boy… strange you should ask… I dreamt that I could walk with really really long steps… like.. over oceans and hills and stuff.. and it was amazing.
72. What is the most amount of money you have paid for a haircut?
I seriously don’t know… 800 something, but that was with highlights and eyelash coloring…
73. Where were you born?
Hospital in Bergen
74. How was your last weekend?
Annoying. We didn’t have any internet, so my movie nights got cancelled
75. What is your favorite song?
Oh wow… I have more than one… and at the moment they are
Nouvelle Vague – Dancing with myself
Jason Mraz – I’m yours (Album version)
Kattie Perry – Hot and cold
Pink – so what
76. If puppies never grew up, would you get one?
As long as the puppy learned not to pee on the floor, chew things and other essential things, then yes. If not, no.
77. What is the best ice cream flavour?
chocolate and lemon… one scoop of each.. they go amazingly well together.
78. Have you ever liked anyone you thought you didn’t have a chanse with?
That’s basically the story of my love life… junior years…
79. Do you have a website?
Does blog count?
80. Are there anyone in your thoughts right now?
81. Can you recite the alphabet backwards?
With help, sure
82. Kiss or hug?
Depends on with whom…
83. Would you change for a boy/girl?
No… but I probably would.. I mean… we all change over time..
84. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
I have no idea…
85. Have you ever been on stage?
Yes, and I loved it XD
86. Who is your favorite charecter from Star Wars?
87. Would you do anything for the person you love?
It depends… If he needed it, I’d give him one of my kidneys… He can have my blood, my bone marrow and anything else I can part with and still live, but he cannot have my chocolate!
88. What did you dress up as on your first Halloween?
Never dressed up for Halloween…
89. Who was the last person to get you mad?
Hmm… that was probably some unemployment office person…
For being an ass…
91. What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries and banana… and cherries.. and so on…
92. Does your friends annoy you?
Sometimes, as I’m sure I sometimes annoy them.. :3
94. Do you blog?
What me?? NOOOO… -_-
95. Are you ticklish?
96. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Oh man… My computer teacher, I think… he was so strickt, but if you really had a problem and stuff, he would give you the time and help you needed.
97. What candy do you eat at the movies?
mix of candy….
98. Do you think boys should pay on the first date?
I haven’t thought about it… on the dates I’ve been on the guys have payed without me having to ask to go dutch or whatever… (but then there was the guy who wondered if I wanted to go back to his hotel after dinner -_- *shudder*)
99. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I’m sure there are more interesting things to talk about… but I’m sure there are people who have nothing better to do too…
100. What will you be doing after this quiz?
Turn on the tv and have breakfast…