Listening to: Nothing
As you all know the rapture has been postponed untill later. I’m sure we’ll hear about it at one point. Well, december of 2012, innit?
At least I think it is… however, I don’t think this theory holds much water either. Just like our chalanders, the mayan or inkaen chalander has to stop at one point. It’s been going on forever, it’s about time it got a rest too.
Hmm.. what else.
I helped Jan change tires on the car. He’s out sick from work now because of his knee, so I have to help when I can. But I have to admit it is pretty cool to have equipment that sounds like the real deal.. like drill bit thingies on compressed air and all that.. sounded like a real petrol station.
Other than that I don’t really have much to report. I wrote a new movie review, but I won’t post it till the 28th.
And I have been thinking about the 10 commandments… not the movie, but the actual commandments…and how an ungodly creature like myself can stack up to them. So, for one week I will take note of all the commandments I break and how often I break them. I think I already have nr. 6 in the bag (Thou shalt not kill), however, I might slip.. I’ll try my hardest to not, though.
So… incase you have no idea what the ten commandments are:
1. You shall not have other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image – any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your GOD in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shal not commit adultery.
8. You shal not steal.
9. You shal not bear flase witness against your neighbor.
10. You shal not covet your neighbors house; you shal not covet your neighbors wife, nor his male servent, nor his female servent, nor his ox, nor his ass…donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
It’ll be a toughy, but I’ll try really hard…